Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Interesting programming links of the week

By Vasudev Ram


I've been seeing a good number of interesting posts about programming topics lately, on various forums, particularly HN, so I thought of sharing them here (both for my readers and for myself to look up again later). Here are some selected posts or threads that I think are interesting to programmers:

Electron is flash for the desktop (2016) (josephg.com)

Web Development in Go (inburke.com)

Ask HN: Will Rust ever become a mainstream systems programming language?

Computer Programming Using GNU Smalltalk (2009) (canol.info)

Ask HN: What would you use to make cross-platform desktop application?

The reference D compiler is now open source (dlang.org)

The Power of Prolog (metalevel.at)

I also commented on some of the threads.

Enjoy.

- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Get updates (via Gumroad) on my forthcoming apps and content.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Subscribe to my blog by email

My ActiveState Code recipes

Follow me on: LinkedIn * Twitter

Are you a blogger with some traffic? Get Convertkit:

Email marketing for professional bloggers



No comments: